Fry's.com Open Ticket Sales to Benefit SF Public Golf Alliance
The Fry's.com Open -- the PGA Tour's mid-October Silicon Valley tour stop, scheduled for October 10-14 at the Cordevalle Resort -- will donate to the Alliance 20 percent of ticket sales to Alliance members. It's a great way to support the Alliance, while watching top professionals such as British Open Champion Ernie Els, and taking in the Fall Colors at the beautiful Cordevalle Resort in the Santa Clara Valley wine country south of San Jose. See below for ticket information and instructions on how to credit your ticket purchase to the SF Public Golf Alliance. See you at Cordevalle in October!
PGA TOUR RETURNS TO SILICON VALLEY
OCTOBER 10-14, 2012
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!
20% of San Francisco Public Golf Alliance ticket sales will go to
San Francisco Public Golf Alliance
Purchase your tickets online at www.frysopengolf.com/tickets/. Be sure to enter partner code PUBLIC GOLF ALLIANCE in the Partner Code (promo) box in “ALL CAPS” when you login.
- Daily Tickets: Wed – Fri $35 per day
- Daily Tickets: Sat – Sun $45 per day
- All-Week Badge: Wed – Sun $125 One general admission badge good all week.
- One Child 14 and under gets FREE admission when accompanied by a paid adult
- Each ticket also includes FREE convenient parking.
For additional information, please go to our website www.frysopengolf.com or
Contact Jun Lee, Ticket Sales Manager at 408-487-4653 / firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Events
- Sign Up For The Alister MacKenzie Heritage Tournament To Preserve Sharp Park - June 8! Wednesday, January 23, 2019Download and submit your entry form for the Eighth Annual Alister MacKenzie Heritage Tournament to Preserve Sharp Park Golf Course. Join us for a day of golf, good times, and fundraising. This tournament is our primary fund-raising event to preserve the Mackenzie vision at Sharp Park for future generations.
- The MacKenzie Public Golf Vision - A New Year Message from the Founders Friday, January 4, 2019The words, work and vision of Alister MacKenzie were our inspiration when we founded the San Francisco Public Golf Alliance. Preserving and restoring his vision at Sharp Park will guide our efforts in 2019 and beyond.
- Recap: Seventh Annual Alister MacKenzie Tournament to Save Sharp Park Monday, July 23, 2018The course was beautiful as always. The greens were as good as they have been in years. Some days, Sharp Park can just overwhelm you with its combination of beauty, history, art, recreation, and community. This was one of those days.
- Sharparkology 101: A lecture at the Pacifica Historical Society Monday, June 25, 2018SFPGA President "Professor" Richard Harris discusses the origins of golf in Scotland, its early history in America, the central place held by Alister MacKenzie in the history and practice of world golf architecture, and the artistry of his work at Sharp Park.
- UPDATE: The 2018 Online Silent Auction Concluded.
Congratulations to the winning bidders. Thursday, May 17, 2018The Seventh Annual Alister MacKenzie Benefit Tournament is on Saturday, May 26, but on-line bidding for the silent auction is open now! Bid on fantastic courses and golf adventures including Bandon Dunes, Friar's Head and Royal Dornoch. All auction proceeds go to our ongoing campaign to Save and Preserve Sharp Park.