Golf Tournament to Benefit SFPGA!
Tournament to benefit Public Golf Alliance, Monday, Oct. 17, Hosted by Pacifica Chamber of Commerce at Sharp Park
One of our strongest supporters, the Pacifica Chamber of Commerce, will be hosting a tournament at Sharp Park to benefit the SFPGA and help our fight. Deadline to register is next Tuesday, Oct. 11. Registration fee is $150/player, with proceeds going to help the SFPGA.
Annual 4-Man Best Ball Golf Tournament
Monday October 17, 2011
Sharp Park Golf Course
11:00AM – Check-in Registration
12 NOON – Shotgun Start
The tournament includes lunch, dinner, drinks and prizes. To register, please contact Debbie at 650-355-4122 or Debbie@pacificachamber.com
News & Events
- Munis Are the Soul of Golf - Some fall press selections for your reading enjoyment Sunday, October 6, 2019For your reading enjoyment, a Fall, 2019 golfing press sampler on the joy and importance of municipal golf courses to local communities, the game at large, and efforts to renovate and restore munis nationwide.
- Sign Up for the Mayor Ed Lee Legacy Golf Tournament at Crystal Springs Oct 27, 2019! Sunday, September 22, 2019The Tradition Continues! Support the charitable causes important to the late great Mayor Ed Lee by joining us for a fun day of golf.
- National Golf Press Clippings:
Sharp Park is the Top US Priority for Muni Golf Restoration Wednesday, June 26, 2019For your reading enjoyment, a quick summer sampler from the 2019 national golfing press on the importance of Muni Golf in general and Sharp Park in particular.
- On-Line Bidding For The Silent Auction Is Now Closed. Thanks To All Who Participated. Tuesday, May 28, 2019The Silent Auction for the Eighth Annual Alister MacKenzie Heritage Benefit Tournament was concluded on June 8. All auction proceeds will go to our ongoing campaign to Save and Preserve Sharp Park.
- Women's Golf Day at Sharp Park on Sunday, June 9! Monday, April 29, 2019The Sharp Park Business Women's Golf Club and San Francisco Mayor's Women's Golf Council invite you to celebrate Women's Golf Day at Sharp Park on June 9.