Planning Department releases draft environmental impact report on Sharp Park Plan
Planning Department releases draft environmental impact report on Sharp Park Plan; public hearing to be conducted October 6; comment period ends October 17; come to the hearing; get your comments in.
The Planning Department also, on August 31, released the long-anticipated, multi-volume Draft Environmental Impact Report on the Rec & Park Department's Sharp Park Plan and other properties characterized as 'Significant Natural Resource Areas'. There will be a public hearing on the document at City Hall on October 6, 2011; last day for submission of written comments will be October 17, 2011.
Here are links to the Draft EIR and its several addenda:
Significant Natural Resource Areas Management Plan
Notice of Availability of a Draft EIR
Draft EIR Appendix A
Draft EIR Appendix B
Draft EIR Appendix B continued
Draft EIR Appendices C, D, and E
Draft EIR Appendices F, G, and H
Draft EIR Appendices I and J
NOTE: The public hearing on the Draft EIR will be held in Room 400, City Hall, on October 6, 2011, beginning at 1:30 or later. Public comments will be accepted until 5:00 PM on Monday, October 17, 2011.
To download a form letter to the Planning Commission, click here.
News & Events
- Munis Are the Soul of Golf - Some fall press selections for your reading enjoyment Sunday, October 6, 2019For your reading enjoyment, a Fall, 2019 golfing press sampler on the joy and importance of municipal golf courses to local communities, the game at large, and efforts to renovate and restore munis nationwide.
- Sign Up for the Mayor Ed Lee Legacy Golf Tournament at Crystal Springs Oct 27, 2019! Sunday, September 22, 2019The Tradition Continues! Support the charitable causes important to the late great Mayor Ed Lee by joining us for a fun day of golf.
- National Golf Press Clippings:
Sharp Park is the Top US Priority for Muni Golf Restoration Wednesday, June 26, 2019For your reading enjoyment, a quick summer sampler from the 2019 national golfing press on the importance of Muni Golf in general and Sharp Park in particular.
- On-Line Bidding For The Silent Auction Is Now Closed. Thanks To All Who Participated. Tuesday, May 28, 2019The Silent Auction for the Eighth Annual Alister MacKenzie Heritage Benefit Tournament was concluded on June 8. All auction proceeds will go to our ongoing campaign to Save and Preserve Sharp Park.
- Women's Golf Day at Sharp Park on Sunday, June 9! Monday, April 29, 2019The Sharp Park Business Women's Golf Club and San Francisco Mayor's Women's Golf Council invite you to celebrate Women's Golf Day at Sharp Park on June 9.