It's Back! The Save Sharp Park Red Leather Headcover!
The Return of a Save Sharp Park Classic
The Red Leather Driver Headcover!
Glad Tidings! By popular demand, our classic red-and-white all-leather, Alister MacKenzie-autographed “Save Sharp Park” driver headcover is back!
Did you find one under the tree? No! You did not! Because we forgot to post this announcement. But it's not too late!
Just in time for the 2017-2018 Holiday Gift Return Season! Get what you really wanted.
If you missed-out when we originally issued them in 2013 – or if you want to give a classy – and politically correct – golf gift to That Special Golfer, right now is your chance. Fits all drivers. They can be purchased through our friends at State Apparel,
which has agreed to turn over all gross sale revenues to San Francisco Public Golf Alliance and our Save Sharp Park
3108 Fillmore Street,
San Francisco, CA. 94123
Last time we had these beauties on hand, they went quick. So don’t wait.
News & Events
- Sign up for the Alister MacKenzie Tournament to Preserve Sharp Park - May 26! Monday, January 22, 2018Download and submit your entry form for the Seventh Annual Alister MacKenzie Benefit Tournament to Preserve Sharp Park Golf Course in Pacifica. All proceeds go to supporting the effort to preserve and protect our muni golf gem.
- Looking Back and Moving Forward. A New Year Message from the Founders. Saturday, December 30, 2017The year in review. A look back at 2017 and forward to the year ahead as we move closer to the dream of renewing Sharp Park.
- It's Back! The Save Sharp Park Red Leather Headcover! Saturday, December 30, 2017Our collector’s item red-leather “Save Sharp Park” driver headcover is available again! Get ‘em while they’re hot and while supplies last! Proceeds go to your San Francisco Public Golf Alliance.
- Mayor Ed Lee, San Francisco City Champion Thursday, December 14, 2017“When it counted, Mayor Lee stepped up for public golf and public golfers. He knew from his own life how important golf can be to people. Public course golfers never had a better friend.”
- In Memory of Herb Lee Tuesday, November 21, 2017San Francisco’s First Chinese-American cop and long-time Sharp Park golf regular, passes on to greener fairways.