We really appreciate your donation! San Francisco Public Golf Alliance is a 501.c.3 non-profit, public-benefit corporation. Your donation is tax-deductible.
To donate via Paypal, click here:
You can also donate by sending a check payable to San Francisco Public Golf Alliance, to:
San Francisco Public Golf Alliance
Attn: Mike Wallach, Treasurer
235 Montgomery St., #400
San Francisco, CA. 94104
News & Events
- Sign up now for the Alister MacKenzie Tournament to Preserve Sharp Park - June 3! Tuesday, March 7, 2017Download and submit your entry form for the Sixth Annual Alister MacKenzie Benefit Tournament to Save Sharp Park Golf Course in Pacifica. All proceeds go to supporting the effort to preserve and protect our muni golf gem.
- Saving Sharp Park - The Press And The Big Picture Sunday, April 2, 2017The press and social media consider the big picture - the importance and meaning of our fight to save and preserve Sharp Park.
- San Francisco Supervisors Vote to Move Sharp Park Plan Forward Saturday, March 4, 2017By a 9-1 vote on Tuesday, Feb. 28, the Supervisors certified a Final Environmental Report for a Sharp Park Restoration Plan that recognizes the historical significance of the 85-year old links designed by Alister MacKenzie, one of world’s most famous golf course architects.
- In Memorium: Barbara Tatum October 7, 1924 - February 4, 2017 Monday, February 13, 2017The San Francisco golf community lost a great friend and supporter.
- New Year... New Challenges. A letter from the Founders of the San Francisco Public Golf Alliance. Tuesday, January 3, 2017A look back on our progress and forward to the challenges ahead. 2016 was another very good year for San Francisco public golf and in particular for our historic Alister MacKenzie muni masterpiece at Sharp Park. 2017 will bring new challenges.