SFPGA Member Signup
Help Save Sharp Park Golf Course!
Fight for Public Golf!
Become a Member Today
Please fill out the form below (First and Last names and email address are required).
By pressing the "Sign Up!" button, you are signing up to receive emails from us. If you wish to unsubscribe, there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send out.
After you press the "Sign Up!" button, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
If you don't receive the confirmation email within 10 minutes, please check your Spam mailbox; if the email was sent to your Spam mailbox, please configure your spam filter to allow emails from email@example.com
News & Events
- Sign Up For The Alister MacKenzie Heritage Tournament To Preserve Sharp Park - June 8! Wednesday, January 23, 2019Download and submit your entry form for the Eighth Annual Alister MacKenzie Heritage Tournament to Preserve Sharp Park Golf Course. Join us for a day of golf, good times, and fundraising. This tournament is our primary fund-raising event to preserve the Mackenzie vision at Sharp Park for future generations.
- Lake Merced Hosts LPGA Mediheal Championship April 29 - May 5 Monday, April 8, 2019Don’t Miss 144 of the World’s Best LPGA Golfers competing for a $1.8 million dollar purse at the historic Lake Merced Golf Club.
- The MacKenzie Public Golf Vision - A New Year Message from the Founders Friday, January 4, 2019The words, work and vision of Alister MacKenzie were our inspiration when we founded the San Francisco Public Golf Alliance. Preserving and restoring his vision at Sharp Park will guide our efforts in 2019 and beyond.
- Recap: Seventh Annual Alister MacKenzie Tournament to Save Sharp Park Monday, July 23, 2018The course was beautiful as always. The greens were as good as they have been in years. Some days, Sharp Park can just overwhelm you with its combination of beauty, history, art, recreation, and community. This was one of those days.
- Sharparkology 101: A lecture at the Pacifica Historical Society Monday, June 25, 2018SFPGA President "Professor" Richard Harris discusses the origins of golf in Scotland, its early history in America, the central place held by Alister MacKenzie in the history and practice of world golf architecture, and the artistry of his work at Sharp Park.